Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Have you heard anything yet.....?

The short answer is no, not yet.  We've been getting that question the most, and the longer answer is - I hope that we get the next bit of info in mid-march.  That is not the end of the wait though, as we still need to file some more documentation and obtain travel approval (TA).  But what the Referral Approval (RA) does is OFFICIALLY recognize the match between our family and our newest daughter.  We have to say "yes" again, and this makes the match solid.  What will change, however, is that once we are officially recognized as the prospective parents for our waiting daughter, we can send her care packages!  I'm assembling a photo album with pictures of our family and home so that we can introduce ourselves to our girlie.  Okay, so now I'm wondering if I've established a blog name for our girl.  Its so hard because we know so little about her personality.  Ballerina and Songbird are going to be joined pseudonymly (is that a word?!) on this blog with their big-sister-to-be: SummerGirl.  I seriously sat here for 20 minutes trying to figure out a name - I'm still not satisfied with it, but I can use it for a little bit.   Oops, I took too long, Songbird is awake from nap....later!

No comments:

Post a Comment