Sunday, September 6, 2009

First Post

I've always been the one who scribbled my thoughts and observations in a real, full of pages, paper bound journal. I've dabbled in online blogging when my daughters' arrivals into our families were on the other side of the world and I wanted to share their introduction to our family with our wider, extended family and friends. I've always written the most when I've traveled. Its the time when I find the most interesting happenings and differences - when I'm outside of my regular routine and surroundings.
So, here's to finding interesting happenings and differences even when I'm NOT traveling.
But, in the next year we definitely plan to be on the other side of the world again.
In addition to our Monkey and our Dog, we hope to meet our Tiger sooner than later!
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment